Duration: 6month Contract to Hire
Salary: Convert 70-75K (+ great bonus structure)
Position: Software Developer
· Experience working with C#/.NET applications
o They will be doing the full lifecycle and will work on all three tiers
§ Gathering requirements
§ New development
· SQL Server
o Create SSRS reports
o Stored procedures
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
o Must be mature and confident
This company has approximately 250 employees. There are 5 senior software developers (.NET) on the team. They need to hire a junior/mid-level developer to come in and hit the ground running. This position could lead into a promotion to mid/senior developer role.
Technical environment: (experience with any of this is desired)
· Visual Studio 2012 and 2013
· SQL Server 2008 and 2012
· Windows Store (apps developed for Windows 8)
· 10-15 home grown applications in their environment
· Windows 8
Employee value proposition:
· Build new apps from the ground up
· Cutting edge technologies from Microsoft
· Work on all three tiers
· Mentorship: their developers are all very tenured and well respected within the industry
· Benefits: Company covers 100% of the employee and their dependents
· Business casual including JEANS FRIDAY!!!
· The company brings in breakfast everyday
· Free snacks: coffee, soda, etc.
· Gym on site with locker rooms in the building
· Open seating in which even the president sits in the main area with all of the other employees
· Great building downtown with nice amenities
· Very good 401k program (match 50 cents on the dollar up to the federal maximum)
· Very strong bonus program
· Analyzes informational needs through employee interviews to clearly define requirements/problems.
· Develops systems requirements for review and acceptance of management.
· Provide business analysis and programming support for maintenance and enhancement activities of the IT applications.
· Develops and executes program unit and system testing
· Implements application programs and databases
· Develops and implements application documentation and user training
· Provides post implementation support of user questions and fine-tuning of application.
· Maintains communications with management and users during development or maintenance cycle.
· Coordinates users’ activities during application development and maintains data and system integrity
· Reviews test procedures and makes revisions and refinements to existing programs of an intermediate level of complexity.
Kelly Carabine | Technical Recruiter
T 858.320.2740 | Kcarabin@teksystems.com
TF 888.260.6282 | F 858.320.2790
4180 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite #100 La Jolla, CA 92037